Saturday, September 10, 2011

Star Sapphire Saturday

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Accept our ring and join our fight!

In order to celebrate the coming of the weekend AND my favorite female, I hearby declare today, and every Saturday...

STAR SAPPHIRE SATURDAY!
Photo courtesy Cartoon Network
Years ago, I was thrilled to see SS on the animated Justice League Unlimited series.  This week, I learned that my violet beauty would be appearing in her own episode of Batman: Brave & the Bold where the Bats and GL battle Carol in "Scorn of the Star Sapphire."

Although the animated versions never show the more risqué costuming I've come to drool over (thank you Ivan Reis and Doug Mahnke), any incarnation is precious to me.

The episode airs on Friday, September 16 at 6:00 p.m. ET on the Cartoon Network.  I already have it set to record on the DVR.

If you'd like a glimpse, you can view a couple preview clips on COMIC VINE or watch episodes and clips of Batman: Brave & the Bold on Cartoon Network.

In the weeks to come, I'll be devoting Saturday posts to this remarkable woman.  If you have images to share, stories to tell or requests, just leave me a message or a comment.  I'll do my best to oblige.

And remember...
Love Conquers All With Violet Light!

No comments: