Monday, September 5, 2011

For hearts long lost and full of fright...

"For hearts long lost and full of fright,
For those alone in Blackest Night,
Accept our ring and join our fight.
Love conquers all with violet light!
Yes. I collect stuff.

This week, my local comic shop (Mile High Comics - Glendale) had a 50% off TPB, Tshirts, statues and toys sale.  I finally had an excuse to buy that item I've had my eye on for weeks.

A Blackest Night Violet Lantern Light-Up Power Battery and Ring.

Yes, I already have the ring as part of the entire set I bought months ago, but there's something about the Power Battery I just had to have. So what if I now have two Star Sapphire rings. That's a GOOD thing!

Now, what can I use them for? Cosplay? Night light? Conversation piece at the bar on a Saturday night?

Yes, I have shelves and boxes full of action figures, statues, toys and games.  I don't plan on stopping.  And I'm hoping the Brightest Day series has a SS for my shelf.

Don't lie.  I know you have hidden skeletons too (just like Griffin and his Pee-Wee babies on iCarly). What do YOU collect?




No comments: