Saturday, October 1, 2011

Star Sapphire Fatality

While there is one SS who holds my heart, it's important to understand I can't always talk about my beloved Carol, so today, I'll begin to expand my topics for...

Star Sapphire Saturday!

Damn, girl!  Is that a vinyl BeyoncĂ©
catsuit with cargo pockets?
Did you catch Green Lantern: New Guardians #1 this week?  If not, you missed out on some strange SS action.

A Star Sapphire in the middle of a space rescue was "decommissioned" in mid-save, leaving her floating helpless in space.  Luckily her sister was there to help, but having a ring stolen and a sister hurt ENRAGED the savior!  My favorite line, "They're about to find out why I'm called Fatality!"

Before the issue, I got a Facebook comment from my fierce e-friend RaRa.  "Is that SS with the cargo pants?  I hope it's not.  The cargo pants have GOT TO GO! Even I don't wear cargo pants."

While it's not cargo pants, the vinyl body suit has a certain utilitarian quality.  I love how the neckline looks like it's zippered.  And that belt! Admit it, she is no Carol, but she is DAMN HOT!

And funny, she DOES look an awful lot like my ink.


Love conquers all with violet light!

No comments: