Saturday, October 8, 2011

Star Sapphire Anime? Shame, Shame


No SS in the pages this week, so I'll talk about other aspects of SS because it's ...

Star Sapphire Saturday!

So I'm a collectible fan, and I'll buy almost any collectible related to my favorite characters.  But then I came across this.

Ame-comi puts together a line of statues of comic book women.  Most of them are ok.  They have that Sailor Moon look and that slightly demure quality about them which I dislike about anime.  Not to mention the huge eyes.

But this one? C'mon!  The outfit is SMOKIN', but the personality, the puppy dog look, the submission?  That's not the SS I know.  If she was a fierce bitch, I'd buy it, but I'm definitely gonna pass.

I want to see some hot chick wearing this version this Halloween, though.  HOTT!

Love conquers all with violet light!

No comments: