Sunday, April 1, 2012

Game Of Thrones and my absence

This will teach me not to make any images relative links within my blog.  In trying to retain the utmost respect for copyright, I have found that almost every picture on my blog is now a broken link.  I suppose when I have time, I'll try to go back and fix them all.  In the meantime, I'm blogging away, but mostly for FBOTU.

In addition to my weekly Being Human (US) recaps (which will most likely end here in a few weeks) I have picked up recaps for HBO's Game of Thrones.  I have to say, I couldn't be more excited although I was both amazed and appalled by the deaths last season.  But what I will tell you is that I am most looking forward my Khalissi and her dragons, any direwolves, and the bastard John Snow. Oh to be the cloth on his loins.

Countdown: 45 minutes to the premiere.  Beware!  Don't get spiked!

No comments: